Monday, April 03, 2006

Personal Freedom Through Internet Business

After 23 year of corporate life and 9 years of working as a manager for a state funded insurance company service was like some many before me laid off from my job. But unlike many others I knew the lay-off was an important turning point in my life. A big picture person I realized that most people in the organization I had just left could not or would not see things the way he did. On many occasions I would express what I thought was good money making idea only to have these people of limited dreams laugh in my face. Many times I would read about these same ideas 3 to 5 years later as the next big money makers.

It was obvious that my thoughts, concepts and dreams could not be fully expressed in the corporate world of honey bee (or should I say African killer Bee) like drones who could not between the lot of them come up with an original idea unless the boss asked them to. These people whose greatest desire was to go on vacation for two weeks a year when the boss said they could. Would not ever be able to understand who I was or what I was about. I don’t know how I made it through 23 years of dealing with them and not go crazy.

When he was told about the layoff unlike many others I was not angry, a sigh of relief came over me that I had not felt for years. With in two weeks I had lost the few (30) pounds that I gained during my stay and so many of the act and pains that I once had were gone. My next step was to find a way to make some money, and the internet seemed to be the perfect place for me.
Now whenever you take on any life changing endeavors you need support. I thought I had the support of my wife, but she had only known the years of stability that I had with the job...(Read More)